From an in-depth discussion with ONE Championship’s CEO, to NFL China’s tact on approaching social, SportsPro Asia will address the cross-section of OTT, Digital and Social Media by looking at the different methodologies, challenges and innovations from all corners of Asia. All the sessions across the two days will focus around the three pillars below:
- Challenges of launching streaming services in different Asian markets
- Use cases for attracting regional audiences with varied consumption habits
- How to stand out in the crowded Asian OTT market
- How fan experience has been successfully placed at the heart of digital strategy
- Driving consumption with localised content
- What makes the Asian esports user experience distinct from traditional sports?
- What is the Asian playbook for deploying social media as part of a multi-channel approach
- What does social media usage tell us about fans and how to improve their experience
- How are Western sports properties addressing their main strategic social media challenges in the APAC region?