From an in-depth discussion with ONE Championship’s CEO, to NFL China’s tact on approaching social, the 2020 event addressed the cross-section of OTT, Digital and Social Media by looking at the different methodologies, challenges and innovations from all corners of Asia. All the sessions focused on the three pillars below:
- Challenges of launching streaming services in different Asian markets
- Use cases for attracting regional audiences with varied consumption habits
- How to stand out in the crowded Asian OTT market
- How fan experience has been successfully placed at the heart of digital strategy
- Driving consumption with localised content
- What makes the Asian esports user experience distinct from traditional sports?
- What is the Asian playbook for deploying social media as part of a multi-channel approach
- What does social media usage tell us about fans and how to improve their experience
- How are Western sports properties addressing their main strategic social media challenges in the APAC region?