SportsPro Asia, in its new virtual format, will bring together global stakeholders from across the Asian sports industry like never before. Align your company with the future of sports media, contact a member of the team to discuss our various partnership opportunities. Contact us
The greatest sports opportunity is engaging new fans through the most unique experiences. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is helping Formula 1, Major League Baseball (MLB) and many others to build a deeper fan engagement through advanced cloud services such as Amazon Machine Learning, AWS Media Services, and Amazon Content Delivery Services. Harness the speed, agility and innovation in the cloud while only paying for what you use, and benefit from fully automated resource scaling that let you handle any size audience without significant capital investment. Instead of managing complex infrastructure, video and analytics solutions from AWS let you focus on your fans, create new content, and delight viewers a personalized user experience.
NAGRA is the digital TV division of the Kudelski Group and the world’s leading independent provider of content protection and user experience solutions for pay-TV providers, content owners and sports rights holders.
NAGRA’s extensive technology portfolio is designed to address today’s ever-evolving pay-TV and OTT market and includes:
- cloud.SSP, our advanced and modular software-as-a-service security services platform that addresses all dimensions of content and service protection for the connected world
- NAGRA’s comprehensive suite of anti-piracy services and forensic watermarking to monitor, disrupt and fight piracy of premium content at its source
- Our market-proven sports OTT solution helping leagues and teams drive their social media promotion, communication and content distribution by selling directly to consumers.
- NAGRA Insight AI-based pay-TV analytics platform
- OpenTV Suite modular OVP business services solution and OpenTV Platform giving operators the tools to drive active content monetization and content management capabilities to a broad device ecosystem
Grabyo is the leading cloud-based video production, editing and distribution platform, equipping partners with the tools to manage agile video distribution strategies across all major social media platforms, mobile and OTT applications.
Trusted by major publishers and rights holders such as Sky Sports, ITV, BT Sport, Major League Soccer, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, LaLiga, The English Premier League and AELTC Wimbledon; Grabyo’s SaaS platform is designed to help digital teams maximise their resources.
Grabyo was a launch partner for Facebook Live, Periscope Producer, Twitter Amplify and has delivered more than eight billion video views for partners in 2018.